SaaS Open Mic by ChartMogul
The Future of Product-led Sales with Alexa Grabell from Pocus
In this episode of SaaS Open Mic, I talk to Alexa Grabell, the founder/CEO of Pocus, about the future of product-led sales. Pocus identifies top opportunities and surfaces insights that help sales reps convert self-serve users to paid customers.
Alexa and I discuss:
- The myth of a no sales product-led growth
- Repeatable trends, Tests, and Metrics: When this happens, know why it will happen
- Marketing-qualified leads versus product-qualified leads
- Combine customer firmographic data and product usage to get to closed-won
- When to you add a sales team to your self-serve model
- Lead scoring and prioritization
- How to test and measure the benefits of your product-led sales motion
- Community: where to talk and read about product-led sales
Hope you enjoy this SaaS Open Mic episode!
Alexa Grabell on LinkedIn
Alexa Grabell on Twitter